Wide Network of Gas Stations in Turkey...

milangaz

Milan Petrol (MOil) was founded in 1996 as Turkey's 13th fuel distribution and marketing company. The Demirören Family bought 70% of its shares in June of 2010 and added the remaining 30 percent of the company as of February 9, 2017. After this purchase Demirören Holding with 100% domestic capital owned 100% of Milan Petrol.

As of then, Milan Petrol accelerated its investments and became one of the top 10 companies from the retail fuel market in Turkey with more than 400 station. Milan Petrol stations located throughout Turkey doing their fuel, autogas LPG, lubricants retail sales, wholesale commercial and industrial fuel to private institutions. Milan Petrol is also continuing its general commercial activities with wholesale sales of lubricants directly or through its lubricant dealers in domestic and international markets.

Milan Petrol operates in a high technology lubricant factory in Izmir Çiğli which has an annual production capacity of 30 thousand tons without sacrificing quality. The company has a licensed LPG storage facility with a capacity of 6.715 cubic meters In Tekirdağ Marmara Ereğli and also has properties in Tekirdag Sultanköy and Samsun with all the required licenses and permits.
likidgaz.jpg
istiklalpalas.jpg
kemercountryhotel.jpg
milliyetemlak.jpg
uzmanpara_logo.jpg
dolfenlogo.jpg
moil.jpg
vatan.jpg
msmotorservis.jpg
parsat.jpg
seyhanparkevleri_logo.jpg
milliyet.jpg
milliyettv.jpg
kemercountry.jpg
otomilangaz.jpg
pembenar_logo.jpg
gazetevatancom.jpg
milangaz.jpg
atakoleji.jpg
skorer.jpg
dmermer.jpg
kemercountryclub.jpg
mutfakgaz.jpg
taksimgayrimenkul.jpg
lidyaflat_logo.jpg
milliyetcomtr.jpg
agirmetal.jpg
lidyayapi.jpg
gunesgaz.jpg
zeyport.jpg